An appearance looker and submit planning tool is called Commander. The app’s’s split-screen interface is recognized and includes a file viewer and two listing vistas.
Picture can be automatically scaled and improved with Commander. Additionally, you can use keyboard shortcuts that are compatible with Norton Commander, compare registry components, and use automatic rule-based file rewriting. You can use the game to look for similar files by name, size, time mark, and / or details. Sometimes an enhanced pocket calculator with an formula solver is included!
Included are the following main characteristics:
- Simple file-copying and folder-moving software.
- Overview of file components.
- Squeeze to Zip after removing files from Rar and Zip archives.
- Client for Ftp.
- Observer for wording and wire files.
- View the images for Cr2, Bmp, Wmf, Emf and Jpeg as well as for Pcx, Cur, Hips, Png, and Mng.
- Find portrait folders that are approximately similar.
- Short-cuts on the key-board that work with Norton Commander.
- Evaluate the material of the directory.
You can handle your paperwork and see your picture using Commander’s’s straightforward interface. The apps has a lot of interesting functions and is very user-friendly. Jpeg 2000, Tiff, Ras, Pnm, and Ppm imagery are equally supported by Meesoft Image Analyzer if it is installed.
- Windows Commander 1.39
- Size of a submit:
- . 04 Mb
- Using Windows 2000
- Using Windows 2003
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 8.
- , Windows Vista
- 98 Skylights,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7.
- dialects that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- May 13, 2023, a Monday