A straightforward but effective sample conversion device, Contenta Converter Basic, can easily task and convert your images. Using Iptc / Xmp tags, you can rename and group your photos into subfolders. You can also read files and save them to Jpg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Wbmp, Targa ( Tga ), Ppm( Pgm ), Xpm, and Ico files.
In addition to its ability to convert files, the app also has some helpful features. With icons that definitely describe the transformation technique, the ui is slick and user-friendly. There is a full, well-written Make document applicable if you do need any additional support.
Variable characteristics include:
- rebirth in batch.
- manufacturing in a sample.
- last file dimensions and trailer good.
- Notebook screen, internet printing, ipod, and Psp capacities should be reduced.
- Online photo sharing and quick print ordering.
- Metadata is used to mechanically name.
- for multi-core digesting, optimized.
Images can be converted, renamed, and shared using Contenta Converter Basic’s’s straightforward options. Users of all skill levels will be able to employ it thanks to its user-friendly user interface and simple wizard.
- Windows Contenta Convertor Fundamental Superior 6.5
- Windows 7.
- Languages that are spoken:
- adaptation test
- most recent revision:
- 21st of July 2023, Wednesday
- programs for content