Users can view the day from various locations around the world using the simple apps Earthtime. Users you insert as many unique regions as they like to the database’s’s built-in repository of dozens of buildings worldwide.
The app’s’s straightforward user interface features a diagram of the globe that displays the active light and dark fields. A red cursor moves across the alfileria to indicate the correct location on the map for each one, and the time in various locations is displayed above the top.
Included in the important features are:
- numerous databases of regional locations.
- towns with a local date and time.
- day and night views of the sea.
- a full-screen setting.
- Warnings should be sounded everywhere.
- present information assistance for telescope clouds.
- Support for the weather’s’s ongoing parameters, such as thermometer, dryness, wind, and air stresses.
A chart of the planet with current satellite sky data is displayed by Earthtime, along with local weather problems, sun and overnight darkness, and optionally, a fog bed. Any city in the world has the option of setting sirens to national time. Manageable customization is possible with a lot of methods, and the help file is absolutely very comprehensive.
- Windows version of Earthtime 5.21.3
- size of the file:
- 4.21 Gb.
- Windows 2000,
- 2003 Windows,
- Windows Xp,
- Panels 8, etc.
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 98.
- Languages that are available:
- version test
- most recent update:
- June 19, 2023, a Wednesday