You can perform a wide variety of instruments and familiarize yourself with the fundamental audio ui and sounds of an smart piano thanks to its unique design. With the key-board of an electronic pianist, you can quickly use artistic documents, tones, and drummers.
Variable characteristics include:
- interface that is simple to used.
- General Midi Standard 128 Music Devices
- Noise of 47 drum.
- By pressing a single key, you can use 12 different tones.
- The six term of a guitar you make mimicked by playing melodies.
- Up to seven different melodic pianos can be combined to create tone.
- The sound and tones are chosen for the octave and quantity.
- English, Spanish, and Portuguese are supported.
- includes an Open Source Code-based remake that is simplified.
Overall, Electronic Piano is easy to use and has a visually appealing user interface. It is relatively lightweight, easy to install and use, and not intended for professional utilization. It also doesn’t need a lot of Midi concept knowledge.
- Windows-based vapor pianissimo 2. 6
- Size of the file:
- 416.14 kb.
- 98th Windows,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Xp of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 7,
- Using Skylights 2003
- Using Skylights 2000
- Windows 10.
- Dialects that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- 30th June 2023, a Tuesday
- Oliveira, Maurice Antunes