Disk partitions are created, reorganized, and deleted using the Gnome Partition Editor( Gparted ). To find and manipulate divider chairs, it uses libparted from the parted challenge. Manage file techniques that are not part of libparted can be managed using optional document system tools.
Important characteristics include:
- Make separation furniture, such as those for Msdos and Gpt.
- Create, remove, copy, modify, move, investigate, set new Uuids, or label partitions are all possible.
- Create the file systems for btrfs, ext2 / 3 / 4, f2f, Fat16 / 32, Hfs / Hfs +, Linux-swap, Lvm2 Pv, Nilfs2, Ntfs, Reiserfs4, and Xfs.
- Divider colors can be enabled or disabled( for example, shoe and hidden ).
- align boundaries to cylinders or mebibyte( Mib ).
- Attempt to recover information from partitions that have been lost.
- supports hardware, laptop Bios, and Linux programming raids.
- supports 512, 1024, 2048, and 4096 integer fields, among other size.
By loading from a internet bearing Gparted Live, Windows, Mac Os X, or Linux-based servers with x86 and 64-bit processors may use Gparted.
Everyone should have saved Gparted as a enormous piece of software in instance they experience any hard disk problems. It has a ton of useful equipment, excellent appliance support, and is very dependable. Above all, it is incredibly simple to use, and I can’t stress this enough!
- Panels version of Gparted 1.4.0 – 6
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10.
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8.
- Windows 7.
- most recent release:
- November 16, 2023, Wednesday
- Hakvoort, Bart