The well-known libtorrent librarian serves as the foundation for the costless Bittorrent purchaser Hali. In order to function effectively, the foldable C ++ base libraries known as Lift libraries are used in the development of Halit.
- Small footprint and light weight.
- Managed lane for torrents.
- Support for plate stash and attractor Uris.
- Computer seedlings and super-seeding are included.
- a protocol cryptography guidance.
- Complete support for Unicode.
- Reduce the basket option to show the send price.
- If necessary, sustain for” Log-in” is provided.
- Delete tracker and make deluge paperwork.
- Endorse for terminal randomization and furtherance.
- Scheduler for shutting down.
Halite is an easy-to-use, low-memory Bittorrent client with a tidy user software. It has many benefits, including super-seeding, drive cache support, file selection and / or file priority specifications, a managed torrent queue system, and support for Magnet Uri torrents. Additionally, it is capable of creating soaker paperwork and editing trackers that have been specified in the cloudburst. What else is there to say?
* Note: Beginning with release 4. 4.0.1, Windows Xp no longer supports Halite.
- Panels version of Halite 0. 4.0.4
- size of the file:
- 45. 10 megabytes
- 98 Skylights,
- Windows 8.
- Xp of Windows
- Windows 7.
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 10, etc.
- Panels 2000.
- languages that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- March 21st, 2023, a Monday
- ‘ Callaghan, Eoin