A Java-based wording writer for programmers is called jedit. Through the use of its widget layout, it can be set up as a fairly potent Ide and uses the Swing kit for the Gui.
Included in the important features are:
- Java-based software that runs on Mac Os X, Windows, Unix, and Vms.
- built-in flexible plugin layout and macro language.
- Numerous addons can be downloaded and installed using the jedit addon supervisors.
- More than 200 languages have auto-indents and sentence structure addressing.
- supports a wide range of individuality algorithms, except Unicode and Utf8.
- Folding allows for the selective cowering of wording counties.
- cover up in words.
- Easily modifiable.
jedit is extremely customizable, very user-friendly, and has a ton of features. This writer is one to definitely try because it has a lot of terms and plugin guidance.
Searching for jedit for Mac? Download this.
- For Skylights, jedit 5.5.0
- size of the file:
- 3 62 Gb
- Using Windows 2000
- Using Panels 2003
- Windows of Windows,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows 98,
- 7 Panels
- Dialects that are available:
- most recent change:
- 10 April 2023, a Tuesday
- jedit’s’s development company