Phpexcel is a good option if you need to use Php to build and socialize with Microsoft’s’s Excel spreadsheet application.
You can write to and read from a variety of spreadsheet file formats, including Excel( Biff ), Excel 2007( Officeopenxml). Xlsx, Csv, Libre / Opecalc.ods, Pdf, and Html, using the Phpexcel library’s’s extensive set of classes. It can be challenging to get started using Phpexcel because it interacts with additional formats in addition to Ms Excel.
Included in the list of supported study submit formats are:
- Excel 95 and higher (. Xls ) Biff 5 – 8.
- Excel 2007 and higher Office Open Xml (. Xlsx ).
- Excel 2003 Spreadsheetml(. Xml ).
- Open Document Format / Oasis(. Ods )
Included in the supported Write File Formats are:
- Excel 95 and higher, Biff 8(. Xls ).
- Excel 2007 and higher Office Open Xml.
You can read, create, and create Excel docs in Php using Phpexcel in general. The learning curve is the only drawback; using it, primarily for beginners, can be a little challenging.
* By utilizing the separate installation of the tcpdf, Dompdf or mpdf library.
- Skylights version of Phpexcel 1.8.1
- 7 Panels
- most recent change:
- 13th of August 2023, a Friday
- Balliauw Maarten