The technological arts and visual model communities have their own programming language and ecosystem called Processing. It was developed as a tool book and to train basics of computer computing visually.
Included in the main functions are:
- engaging software that outputs in 2d, 3d or Pdf format.
- Accelerated 2d and 3d inclusion with Opengl.
- Platform for Windows, Mac Os X, and Gnu / Linux.
- The crux programs is extended by over 100 libraries.
Processing is a manageable application sketchbook and programming terms for visual art students to learn how to code. For learning and prototype, Manufacturing is used by tens of thousands of students, artist, stylists, researchers, and beginners.
Java applets are exported by the application and can be shared online with many brands and performers.
- Skylights 4.0.1 production
- Upgrades of Windows,
- Windows 10,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 8,
- dialects that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- 23rd of August 2023, Tuesday
- Team in production