You can test the Registry, uncover the desired Registry values that match the specific search criteria, and then display them in a listing using the large and lighter system utility Regscanner.
By double-clicking the desired Registry piece once the Registry worth have been found, you can quickly find the correct valuation in Regedit. Additionally, you you trade Registry worth to a.reg file for use with Regedit.
Characteristics that matter:
- You don’t need to push F3 to find the then value because Regscanner displays the over-all search outcome at once.
- Regscanner can also find Registry values using modified key dates, data length, value type Reg_ Sz and, and reg_ Dword. This is in addition to the standard string search.
- A linear value contains a utf strand that can be found using Regscanner.
- You can perform a case-sensitive search using Regscanner.
- Regscanner displays the most recent Registry variable scan while searching the register.
Requirements for the System:
- 98 Skylights, Xp, Vista, Windows 7, etc. and Windows 8. are all available.
- For Skylights, Regscanner 2.31
- Size of the file:
- 147.90 Kb
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 10, etc.
- 2003 Skylights,
- Windows 2000,
- 98 Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- 8 Skylights
- Languages that are available:
- most recent revision:
- May 22, 2023, Tuesday
- Nir Sofer