A system’s’s serial harbor pastime is tracked, displayed, logged, and analyzed by a Serial Port Monitor. It is a very practical tool that helps you identify issues that might arise while developing, monitoring, and optimizing prolific devices’ drivers or applications.
The user-friendly interface of Serial Port Monitor also enables sophisticated filtering and search, as well as expert built-in switch and content exporting methods.
Included in the key functions are:
- Analyze Serial Port Activity – After connecting to a COM port, Serial Port Monitor will will capture data in real time, allowing you to track down problems straight away.
- Monitor Multiple Ports – Serial Port Monitor can monitor several COM ports at once, which means you can analyze how apps interact with more than one port or device, all within one session.
- Choose How To View Data – Select the monitoring filters you prefer so that you can find the events you are looking for quickly. You can even view data in all four monitoring views at the same time:table, line, dump or terminal mode.
- Windows version of Serial Port Monitor 7.0.342
- size of the file:
- 9.63 Gb.
- Windows 2000,
- Using Skylights 2003
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10.
- Windows 98
- Dialects that are available:
- a test adaptation
- most recent release:
- January 17, 2023, a Wednesday
- Software called Eltima