Spamihilator examines every inbound email and connects your email client to the internet. Bad mail that isn’t necessary likely been removed. This procedure is entirely background-based.
Thomas Bayes, an British statistician from the 18th century, established the rules for the Learning Filter, which determines the Spam-probability of each email. This sensor may be trained! Therefore, it will be even more aware of your letters than you are. As a result, the appreciation rate will rise over time.
The program is compatible with almost all E-mail clients, including Outlook 2000 / Xp / 2003 / Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Pegasus Mail, Opera, and others. Pop and Imap accounts, as well as tight contacts, are supported.
Frames for email detection:
- More than 98 % of all incoming spam emails are identified by the Learning Filter. To periodically raise the acknowledgement fee, use the Training Area.
- Additionally, you can delineate specific thoughts that are frequently used in phishing emails. These text did be searched for by the Spam-word filtration.
- Approaching messages are filtered for relationships to spam sites by the link screen.
- To identify unsolicited mass post, the Dcc-filter connects to the router.
- Windows Spamihilator 1.7.0
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7.
- Using Windows 2000
- Skylights 2003,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8,
- Cultures that are available:
- most recent change:
- September 2, 2023, a Friday
- Kramer, Michel