For Windows, Tortoisesvn is a very simple program to use for revise manage, release management and source control. It is subversion-based. A nice and simple user interface for Subversion is offered by Tortoisesvn.
Under the Gpl, it is created. Therefore, integrating the supplier script, it is entirely independent. To create industrial applications or simply implement Tortoisesvn within your organization without any limitations, just in case you don’t know the Gpl all that well.
You can use it with any establishment gear you like because it isn’t an consolidation for a particular Ide, such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, or others.
Tortoisesvn has all the characteristics of Subversion as a client, like:
- some recent Cvs functions
- Versions of files, deletes, and document meta-data exist.
- True nuclear commitments exist.
- Tagging and forking are quick( steady effort ) processes.
- managing of ternary folders effectively.
- Panels 64-bit 1.12.0 Tortoisesvn
- Measurement of a document:
- . 30 Mebibyte
- , Windows 2000
- Panels 2003,
- Xp of Windows
- Windows 8,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 7.
- 98th Windows,
- 10 Skylights
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- 29 April 2023, a Monday