Staying in touch with those you care about is now simpler than actually thanks to Windows Live Messenger.
- Favorites and groups: Put the people you chat with most at the top of your contacts, so you easily see when they’re online. Want to chat with several people in one window? Simply set up a group.
- Share photos: Look at photos together, right in the conversation window and Messenger tells you when people you know post new photos on Windows Live.
- Customize: Show off your personal style with custom scenes, animated display pictures, and signature sounds.
- Mobile and web: Using a public computer without Messenger? No problem! You can chat on the web from Windows Live Hotmail or use Messenger on your smartphone.
Keep in touch by signing up for Messenger.
- For Windows, use Windows Live Messenger 16.4.3528.
- Shape of a register:
- 1. 24 Megabyte
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8.
- dialects that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- 21st of November 2023, Monday
- the Microsoft Corporation