A potent, cost-free tool for managing and assembling groups of panels on your desktop is called Windowtangler. You can use humid keys or settings to enshroud or display various types of windows, rescuing up valuable desktops space and streamlining your monthly work.
Key characteristics include:
- Based on your own needs, describe sets of panels.
- To suddenly display or ignore those sets of panels, make your own humid locks.
- During stressful hours, set timers to show or expose your window groups easily.
- To manage system-wide occasions, develop planetary awesome secrets.
- Use a straightforward, user-friendly tray cuisine to see anything.
Windowstangler organizes background panels based on their titles, and you can normally create implementations to these parties. Awesome codes can be used to place intercontinental locks for larger procedure as well as to enable and remove particular groups of panels. You can also establish visibility schedules in Windowtangler so that groups will available at particular times. Overall, Windowstangler is a nice addition to your system tray and gives sunny codes or menus instant access to the features. You unfortunately have more authority over your desktop because it is discreet, lightweight, and.
- Skylights version of Windowtangler 1.1.1
- Size of a submit:
- 1.23 Megabyte.
- Windows 8.
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10,
- Using Windows 2000
- 2003 Windows,
- Windows 7,
- 98th Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Languages that are available:
- most recent change:
- 26th of June 2023, Friday
- Eight Studios, solid