Netsarang developed the end emulator Xshell, which supports a variety of connectors, including Ssh1, Ss2, Sftp, Telnet, Rlogin, and Serial.
A versatile tabbed culture is included with Xshell. To completely customize your workspace, you can divide tabs into your own windows or divide the window vertically / horizontally.
To simplify the tedious tasks of network administration, sync effort to numerous connectors and across remote hosts.
- Manager of the conference
- Highlights Set
- Conditions with flexible and impressive tabs
- Support for Ssh Pkcs # 11
- Desegregation of single fonts for Ascii and non-ascii roles
- Master login cryptography for improved passcode protection
- Various terminals with synchronized input
- Quick commands can be used to post strings and commonly used commands.
- Using the national barrel interface to regulate Xshell
- Utilize an Ssh Tunnel to Launch X Applications( X11 Forwarding )
Overall, Xshell is a strong terminal ape with many unique options over its rivals. For use at home and at school, Xshell is free.
- Windows 7.0.0113 Xshell
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10, etc.
- Panels 8 1
- a trial edition
- most recent update:
- 10 November 2023, a Thursday
- Founded by Netsarang Computer Inc.